First MSTC Fraternity House, 1927
In 1927, the Kota Club fraternity relocated to a house at 505 9th Ave Northwest. The members voted to change the name of their fraternity to Alpha Ki Delta in 1928 to reflect their new Greek status. When a conflict arose with a pre-existing group that already used that name, they opted for Alpha Kappa Delta instead.
Alpha Kappa Delta Fraternity House, 1956
The Alpha Kappa Delta fraternity chose to rent this house for its members in December of 1956. Located at 207 8th St. NW, the house still stands today.