The request by A. G. Crane for continued state support in 1913. Click to see the full document.
The Main Building (known today as Old Main) as it was envisioned prior to its construction
The Ladies' Dormitory (currently known as Pioneer Hall) as it was envisioned prior to its construction
An inside view of a student's room in the Ladies' Dormitory
Classes for the first semester of Minot Normal School were hosted by the armory as the Main Building was still under construction.
Original faculty of the Minot Normal School