The Beta Theta Sorority has not always had a house to call its own. In the beginning, members met in the hallways of Old Main. It was not until 1938 that the Betas leased a house.
#1 --Currently, the address of the first house is not available. This image is of the interior of the first Beta House.
The house pictured above was located at 725 9th Ave NW (which is now University Avenue), and was the Beta House for about six years.
#2--Beta House during Homecoming of the 1960s.
#3--Then, in 1966, the Betas moved into a house located at 709 9th ST NW.
#4--Finally, as their last home, the Betas relocated back to University Avenue. The house originally located at 415 9th Ave NW (today's University Ave) would later be purchased by the #5---Schmalz family and moved to a new location on Roberts Street in North East Minot.