Skip to main content

Beta Theta Sorority

Established on January 13, 1928, the Beta Theta Sorority was once a fixture within Minot’s community both on and off of Minot State University's campus.  The sorority's official colors were spring orchid and bright yellow. The pearl was its jewel of choice because it symbolized purity.   Beta Theta's members decided that the sorority would remain local and not seek national affiliation, so that its members could serve the community and the campus to the best of their ability.