Lyceum Theater, 1909
Minot Downtown Main Street Theaters
The Lyceum Theatre was constructed early in Minot's history on the southern portion of the property. The movie theater continued to operate for decades, but it was renamed the Strand Theatre by 1924, and as the Town Theatre in 1955. The building also housed such businesses as Corbett Brothers publishing (1920s-1954), Bray's Cleaners and Dyers (1930s-1940s), and Greengard Cranston men's clothing sotre (1951-1963). The building shown in the photo was torn down in the early 1960's and today's building emerged for Osco Drug, followed by B&B Drug in 1982.
W. O. Olson
Dr. Bethany Andreasen Minot State University 500 University Ave Minot, ND 58707 firstname.lastname@example.org
Printed Prior to 1923